I am very sorry for the way I have not been able to give you all daily updates on this blog. This is due to my financial struggles to keep the blog going and I don't have much finances for that.
Now I plead with all of you, please help me keep this blog going for more quality services to you by donating any amount that you can. I will be very grateful for your help. If you are willing to donate, call +234 7051320399 or send an email to chukwudiemmanuel82@gmail.com for info on how to send the money. Thank you and God bless you in advance
Thursday, 13 April 2017
Assistance needed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
"Nigerians must patronise locally made products" - Osinbajo
- Acting president, Yemi Osinbajo, says the present administration is committed to ensuring that government and its citizens patronise local...
-
- Acting president, Yemi Osinbajo, says the present administration is committed to ensuring that government and its citizens patronise local...
-
Luis Suarez goal was the 300th of the deadly Trident Former Liverpool striker Luis Suarez scored his 100th goal in his 120th game for B...
No comments:
Post a Comment