Former Argentina coach and arguably the world's greatest player
Diego Maradona has revealed the worst mistake he made in his
career.
Former Argentina coach Diego Maradona
The 56-year-old man stated that his biggest mistake he made
was being addicted to bad substance and he is now showing
remorse for his wrong acts.
Maradona who had an exceptional but controversial playing career stressed that he
was very lucky not to have died long time ago.
“I was 24 when I started taking bad substance. I was at
Barcelona. It’s the biggest mistake I’ve ever made.
“My daughter asked me to live for her when I was in a coma. I
thank God because he woke me up and listened to my daughter.
“Women, money the biggest problem? The biggest problem is
substance and it kills. I have the great fortune of being here
talking to you. If I continued to take them, I’d have died no
doubt. “For 13 years, I haven’t taken anything and I feel great.”
Maradona explained.
Maradona became coach of Argentina in November 2008 and he
was in charge of the team at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa
before leaving at the end of the tournament. He also coached
Dubai-based club Al Wasl in the UAE Pro-League for the 2011–
12 season.
No comments:
Post a Comment